Aruba: 2-Hour Horse Back Tour to Alto Vista ChapelProduct ID: 38845
From £67.95 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Aruba. Please wait outside your hotel lobby and look for the Rancho Notorious van
- Enjoy the pure nature of Aruba on horseback
- Ride through the "Cunucu" (Arubian countryside), where wild donkeys, iguanas, and bright parakeets live
- Look out for tropical birds, such as trupial, prikichi, choco and more
- Follow a dirt road along the coastline to hear the waves crashing wildly onto the rocky coral lava shore
- Take a break at the Alto Vista Chapel, and feel its spiritual grounds
- Discover the rugged side of Aruba
Following a hotel or cruise ship pick-up, transfer to the ranch to be introduced to your guide before you mount your horse. Follow a dry riverbed, heading to the northeast coast. Look out for the colorful birdlife, including bright yellow trupial, green prikichi, and more. Sometimes you will also run into wild donkeys and large Iguanas.
Continue along a dirt road following the coastline, where you will hear the waves crashing onto rocky coral and lava shore. Head towards the Alto Vista Chapel to take a short break, and admire the sacred grounds before taking a peek inside.
Back on your horse, you will follow the trail back to the ranch, where you can purchase a cold beverage from the bar before your transfer back to your hotel, or Palm Beach for cruise passengers.
- Round-trip transportation
- Horse riding instruction
- Guided tour
- Helmets by request
- Beverages at bar
Pick-up available for cruise ship passengers at the Valero gas station outside the cruise ship dock, a 2-minute walk from the security gate (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that this tour is great for all skill levels, and galloping is allowed
Product ID: 38845