Freefall from a height of 3,500 AGL on a tandem skydive in Zadar, and reach speeds of up to 200-250 km/h. Experience the sensation of feeling weightless. Take control of your jump or lie back and let your instructor guide you back to ground.
What to Expect
Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of a tandem skydive in Zadar and take full control of your flight or lie back and let your instructor guide you safely back to ground.
Start with a pre-jump safety briefing, where all your questions will be answered and the whole procedure will be explained in detail. Then board a plane and get ready to jump at the end of a 20-minute panoramic flight. Your tandem skydive instructor will be your silent partner. You can take full control if you wish or lie back and enjoy the ride. You may even forget that your tandem instructor is there, as you will be weightless during the freefall.
Jump from an altitude of 3,500 AGL (Above Ground Level) and freefall at speeds of 200-250 km/h for up to 50 seconds. Ride the wind and - if you're up for it - try some controlled canopy turns or speed diving to burn up the sky. Following a quick pull of the ripcord, enjoy a peaceful 5 to 7-minute parachute training flight. Learn about the safety equipment, free fall body position, canopy control and landing patterns under (literally) the watchful eye of your tandem skydive instructor.
You can even experience a skydive at sunset, considered the ‘’crème de la crème‘’ of all skydiving jumps. See why Alfred Hitchcock said: “The sunset of Zadar is the world’s most beautiful and incomparably better than in Key West, Florida.”
- Welcome drink
- Full pre-jump safety briefing
- 20-minute panoramic flight while climbing to exit altitude
- Up to 50 seconds of freefall and 5-7 minutes scenic flight by parachute
- The chance to take controls of the parachute yourself
- Chill-out after your skydive to share your impressions with the team
- Invitation to the weekly barbecue and blues party with the team at the airfield
- A surprise gift or souvenir
What's Not Included
- Shuttle transfers to the airport
- Pick-up from your accommodation
- Video and photos on DVD, professionally edited and filmed by the skydiving cameraman
AIRPORT ZADAR 23222, Zemunik Donji
In front of the main entrance