Explore Nice according to your own schedule and interests with a 1-day or 2-day pass for the open-top hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. Jump off and on as often as you like to see sights such as Place Garibaldi, Promenade des Anglais and more.
What to Expect
See the sights of Nice at your own pace and enjoy panoramic views from an open-top bus. Purchase a 1-day or 2-day pass for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus and enjoy unlimited sightseeing opportunities.
You can redeem your voucher on board the bus at any stop along the route. Buses depart every 30 minutes in the summer and every 60 minutes in the winter. Once on board, listen to an informative commentary via the audio guide. Get information on the most popular things to see and attractions to visit. Choose how much time you want to spend at each attraction and travel comfortably between sites.
A full loop of Le Grand Tour takes 1 hour and 15 minutes; you can jump off and on at any of the following stops:
• Promenade - Etats-Unis
• Port - Quai Lunel
• Place Ile de Beauté and Croisière - Bleu Rivage
• Place Garibaldi
• Acropolis - Barla
• Cimiez - Monastère and Musée Chagall
• Raimbaldi - Lepante
• Gare SNCF
• Église Russe (Russian Church)
• Promenade - Magnan
• Congrés and Masséna - Verdun
- Transportation by open-top bus (1 or 2 days, depending on option booked)
- Recorded commentary
- Personal earphone sets (digital sound)
You can redeem your ticket at any bus stop along the route.
Know Before You Go
• A full loop of the route without getting off takes 1 hour and 15 minutes
• Please note that the church is closed from 12:00 to 14:30 and on Sunday mornings
• Please note that mobile vouchers are not accepted. Your voucher must be printed after booking. Bring your voucher on the day of the tour and redeem it on the bus
• A reduced rate is available for children aged 4-11 years old
• Buses depart every 30 minutes in the summer and every 60 minutes in the winter