See the best of Monaco on a 4.5-hour tour from Nice. Drive along the stunning Corniche road of the French Riviera, and enjoy breathtaking panoramas of the Mediterranean Sea. Go to the fortified town of Eze, high in the mountains along the way.
What to Expect
Explore the best of the Cote d’Azur on a half-day sightseeing tour from Nice. Following a pick-up from your hotel in Nice, travel along the spectacular Corniche road to the hilltop town of Eze
On arrival, wander the streets of the fortified, 12th-century village, and get magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea from its clifftop location. Find enchanting craft shops along narrow, winding streets. Learn the secrets of the true essence of Provence at a traditional perfumery. See for yourself why Eze is known as the "Eagle's Nest" due to its location 427 meters above sea level.
Continue to Monaco to explore the principality at your own pace. Admire the neo-Romanesque façade of the Cathedral, and pay your respects to the Princes and Princesses of Monaco who are buried there. Watch the Changing of the Guards ceremony that takes place outside the Royal Palace at 11.55 daily.
Follow the circuit of the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix. Enjoy some free time to find the casinos and luxury stores of the rich and famous. Stroll through beautiful gardens, or just sit and watch the jet set in their favorite haunts.
- Licensed guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional) and personal expenses
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Go
• Admission fee for the Casino de Monaco is EUR 10 (persons over 18 with ID control)
• Groups wishing to visit the Casino de Monte-Carlo during gaming hours (starting from 14:00) must enter as individual clients and meet the dress code requirements
• Don't forget to bring a valid passport