Taste the wines of the South of France on a 5-hour sightseeing tour by electric bike. Explore the vineyards surrounding Nice, departing from the famous Promenade des Anglais. Meet a local wine maker at his winery, and more.
What to Expect
Explore the vineyards of Nice by electric bike on a half-day wine tasting tour. Meet a local wine maker and sample the exquisite wines of the French Riviera.
Meet your guide at Opera Beach near the old center of Nice, and collect your electric bike and helmet. The easy-to-use, eco-friendly bike multiplies the pedal power you put in, letting you cover more ground with less effort.
When you’re ready, strap on your helmet, and admire the Promenade des Anglais and deep-blue water of the sea as you cycle along the Mediterranean coast. Venture down quiet roads to discover vineyards within easy reach of the city center.
Stroll among the vines, and meet the local winemakers to learn more about how a traditional vineyard works and finish off by sampling handcrafted wines. Feel free to bring your own lunch for the picnic break. Sandwiches can also be purchased at a French bakery next to the meeting point.
- Use of an electric bike and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Visit to an authentic vineyard
- Wine tasting
What's Not Included
- Picnic lunch (bring your own or buy a sandwich at a French bakery next to the bike shop)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• You must be over 18 years old to take part in the wine tasting
• The e-bikes (electrically assisted bikes) are lightweight, highly adjustable and safe, as you can easily put your feet down on the ground. The powerful engine boosts your pedaling, making easy work of even the steepest hills. If you prefer a challenge, you can turn the engine off
• Children under 12 are not permitted on this tour
• Minimum height to ride the bikes is 145cm/4ft9in