From the Canadian side: Fly above Niagara Falls and get up-close on the Hornblower Cruise (May - October only). Enjoy lunch on top of the Skylon Tower. Descend underground to feel the Horseshoe Falls tumbling above you at the Journey Behind the Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is only available from any address in the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Refer to the pickup point previously agreed upon with See Sight Tours if different from the one specified here. Pickup is not provided from the U.S. side of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, nor Toronto. If you are staying on the U.S. side, you can walk across Rainbow Bridge (5 minutes), where a pickup can be arranged.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- In winter months or when the boat cruise is not operating, it will be replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory.
- This is a small, intimate group tour of approximately 6 people