Discover the majestic beauty of Niagara Falls on a private 4-hour tour of a wondrous feat of Mother Nature. Learn the origin of the Falls and get up-close on the Maid of the Mist boat. See sights such as the Floral Clock, Botanical Gardens and more.
What to Expect
Experience the majestic beauty of Niagara Falls on a private 4-hour tour of the US side. Following a pick-up from your hotel, discover this magnificent feat of Mother Nature from different perspectives. Your guide will be at your service to tell you more along the way.
Climb aboard the famous Maid of the Mist boat and take a thrilling ride around Niagara Falls. Feel the thunderous power of the cascades and the mist on your face during one of the most exciting parts of the day. (Note: in the winter season the Maid of the Mist will be substituted with the Niagara Theatre).
Learn more about the origins of Niagara Falls and see sights such as the Floral Clock and Botanical Gardens. Learn about the Thousand Islands and Whirlpool Rapids. You can also experience the "Journey Behind the Falls" if you wish. Return to your hotel for a drop off at the end of your tour services.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off on the New York side of Niagara Falls
- Private tour
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pick-up on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Child rates apply only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• Comfortable walking shoes and seasonably correct clothing are recommended
• There is a maximum of 6 people per booking