Enjoy Niagara Falls from the Canadian side as you get up-close on a Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride "Voyage to the Falls", go to the top of the Skylon Tower, and descend underground to feel the falls tumbling above you at Journey Behind the Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup service anywhere in the tourist area of Niagara Falls, Canada. Pickup and drop-off are available from any hotel, motel, B&B, Airbnb or other accommodation on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls only. Pickup is not provided from the American side of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, and Toronto. If you are staying on the American side, you can walk across Rainbow Bridge (5 minutes), where a pickup can be arranged. Parking can also be organized if you decide to drive yourself.
What customers loved
"Enjoyed the Hornblower tour the best!"
"The fact we never had to wait in line and there were only 6 of us in the group. Our guide Hassan was excellent!"
"The conversation, answering all inquiries, in a friendly manner"
"The tour guide vinnie was amazing."
"The boat on the falls was incredible but also the tour"
"Our tour guide grew up in Niagara Falls and he told a lot about his experiences."
"The boat ride on the Hornblower was a lot of fun, and amazing."
"Our tour guide, Vinny, taught us as much as he could about the area in the time available. His enthusiasm was great!"
"Caitlyn (or kaitlyn) made the experience very enjoyable. The boat cruise was definitely #2, however the whole tour itself was remarkable."
- Ride a Hornblower Niagara Cruise and prepare to feel the thunder of the mighty Falls (May-November, weather dependent)
- Descend 125 feet underground and explore the tunnels below the Horseshoe Falls at the Journey Behind the Falls
- Ride on the yellow bug elevators at Skylon Tower to enjoy a breathtaking vista
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Small group sightseeing tour
- Live commentary
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride (May to November, weather dependent)
- Admission to Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara's Fury 4D Experience (when boat ride non-operational)
- Admission to Journey behind the Falls
- Admission to Skylon Tower
- Visit the Floral Clock
- Transport to and from Toronto
- Pickup is not provided from the American side of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, and Toronto
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Complimentary pick-up is available in Niagara Falls, Canada. This activity stays in Canada and does not go into the USA
- If you happen to be staying on the American side there are a couple of options. Contact the local tour operator after booking to discuss.
- This is a small, intimate group tour of approximately 6 people