Enjoy a 25 minute ride with spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village. Visit the Tian Tan Buddha - the tallest outdoor statue of a seated Buddha.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Note that per cabin only 4 passengers are allowed, these guests must be visiting Ngong Ping 360 together as a group
- Cable car service may be cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons
- Customers purchasing an 'HK Residents' option must show ID on the day of travel that proves residence in Hong Kong
- Partial refund will be given should it be necessary to change or cancel parts of a tour in operation
- No refund will be given to participants that do not show up
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The vouchers validity is as per date stamped
- The local operator shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury of person, burglary, accidental delay or other occurrences beyond its control
- Please select the meal voucher add-on just before checkout