Be sure that the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island are in your New York sightseeing plans. This excursion takes you to these iconic sites by ferry from Battery Park.
What to Expect
Your New York City area visit is not complete without a trip the world’s most famous landmarks: the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. There are departures throughout the day from New York's Battery Park on a 3-hour excursion.
Visiting the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Wall of Honor on Ellis Island is a memorable experience that has been enjoyed by people from all over the world.
Opt for a morning or an afternoon departure from Battery Park in New York City.
- Round-trip ferry visit to Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Audio tour
What's Not Included
- Access to the Crown (top of the Statue of Liberty)
Present your ticket at the Statue Cruises ticket window in Battery Park, New York.
What to Remember
• The tour price includes a USD 6 booking fee
• This tour is non-refundable once confirmed
• Access inside the Statue of Liberty is not included
• Visitors to the Park are required to submit to airport-style security screening before boarding vessels departing from Battery Park and Liberty State Park. Visitors to the Monument undergo additional security screening
• All persons and property are subject to search on Liberty Island. All items considered inappropriate or prohibited will be confiscated and retained by U.S. Park Police
• Large bags are not allowed on Liberty Island or Ellis Island
• There are no locker facilities at the New York or New Jersey embarkation points.
• Backpacks, strollers, and large umbrellas are not permitted in the Monument (Pedestal access)
• Pedestal access passes are subject to availability and are limited per day