VIP Rooftop Bars & Speakeasies: Nightlife Tour by Limo
From £126 per personBook now
- Enjoy a VIP night in the Big Apple
- Visit two rooftop bars and one iconic speakeasy
- Travel in style by stretch limousine
You’ll take a short tour of central Manhattan, watching lights whizz past as your guide regales you with stories of the city and some insider insight to help you get more from your night. Then its on to your first stop: A luxurious rooftop bar. As VIPs, your group will skip general entry lines to get straight inside. Soak up incredible views of the city and order a cocktail before hopping back in the limo and on to the next stop.
There are few New York experiences more authentic (or enjoyable) than a visit to one of the city’s famed speakeasies. Home to regular cabaret and burlesque shows and some of the city’s finest mixologists, this bar is deservedly popular so it’s a good thing you have priority entry here too.
If the limo, bubbles, and priority entry haven’t made you feel like a VIP yet, the last stop of the night definitely will. Ph-D is one of the trendiest bars in the Meatpacking district – which is, in turn, the trendiest area in NYC – regularly hosting guests like Leonardo di Caprio, Kanye, P. Diddy and the Kardashians. Known for its huge dance floor, incredible sound system, and world-famous DJs, Ph-D may be the end of our tour but with any luck, it’s only the start of your night.
- Limo tour and transfers to first and second bars (third is just around the corner, so you’ll walk right up)
- Sparkling wine, white wine or beer in the limo
- Priority entry to all bars visited
- Area reserved in one rooftop bar
- Expert local tour guide throughout
- Small groups of 14 people or fewer
- Hotel Pick-Up/drop off
- Drinks in Bars
Meeting Point: Barnes and Noble, 17th St and Union Square Meeting Point Directions: Arriving by taxi: Tell the driver to stop at Barnes and Noble on Union Square at 17th St. The Limousine waits at 17th St and Park Avenue South. Arriving by subway: 4,5,6, L, N, Q, R lines all serve Union Square station. The Limousine waits at 17th St and Park Avenue South.
- In cases where the bars are in use for private events or closed to the public, you will not be able to visit. In these cases you will visit a similar substitute venue instead.
Rooftop bars are exposed to the elements. Your guide will select venues based on the expected conditions, but be prepared for anything.
Not all venues are fully wheelchair accessible. Please advise the tour operator upon booking to arrange for an accessible limo and to allow guide to select venues which are accessible.
Product ID: 63899