Get awe-inspiring views of New York City on a thrilling helicopter ride above the Big Apple's skyscrapers and iconic landmarks. See the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and many other attractions from a unique perspective.
What to Expect
New York City isn’t called the 'Big Apple' for nothing! This very popular tour provides awe-inspiring views of the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Departing from Pier 6, you will soar for 12 - 15 minutes above the famous Hudson River, and fly right by the magnificent Statue of Liberty, gateway to the city.
From your premium vantage point, look out for Governors and Ellis Islands and see Manhattan’s Financial District before cruising past the glinting angles of the NYC skyline. On this portion of the flight you'll see the Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Life Buildings, as well as the USS Intrepid, to mention just a few. You will even catch a glimpse of the George Washington Bridge and the world-renowned Central Park before heading back to the heliport!
- 12 - 15-minute helicopter tour
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Security and facility fee - 30 USD per person, payable upon check-in
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
The tour departs from Pier 6 at the opposite side of the East River.
Know Before You Go
• Each passenger needs to pay an additional heliport facility/security fee of 30 USD upon check-in.
• Flights are conducted daily between 9:00 and 18:00. Your chosen flight time will be scheduled upon reconfirmation.
• All passengers must bring a valid government-issued photo ID - a passport or driver's license.
• All bags must be checked in with security.
• Handbags or carry-on bags will not be allowed on the flight.
• All passengers must pass through a metal detector.
• Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed on board once they clear security.