New York: 2.5-Hour Hell's Kitchen Dessert Tasting Tour
From £41 per personBook now
- Walk the streets of New York City's busiest neighborhood, tasting some of the best desserts in town
- Enjoy up to 6 tastings at a selection of boutique venues
- Discover the sweeter side of New York City
- Learn historic New York facts en route
Along the way, you will learn about the neighborhood's fascinating history, as well as New York's interesting culinary culture through the ages. Stop to sample some of the best sweets that the Big Apple has to offer, from artisinal handcrafted chocolates to traditional American pies and the best cookie in NYC.
Walk through Times Square and the historic Theatre District, as you weave your way to some of Hell's Kitchen's best kept dessert venues, where you will enjoy 6 different tastings.
- Licensed New York City tour guide
- 6 dessert tastings
- Guide gratuity
We meet at 12:55 in the Times Square area, on the west side of Broadway, between 41st and 42nd streets, near the entrance to the Ann Taylor Loft store. This is the entrance on the west side of Broadway, not on 7th avenue, New York City. Meeting location may change seasonally. This information will be confirmed upon purchasing your tickets.
• Tours require a minimum of 3 participants per tour, and a maximum of up to 16 guests, allowing you to have an intimate experience
• All sales are final. Tickets cannot be refunded
• Tickets can only be exchanged or rescheduled at least 7 days prior to your scheduled tour
• Tickets are only valid for the specific date and time for which they have been purchased
• Operator reserves the right to limit the number of participants and cancel tours that fail to attract minimum numbers
• Tour is held rain or shine. In the rare case the seller is forced to cancel an event, you may reschedule
• Guests must inform seller of any dietary or allergy restrictions prior to the commencement of the scheduled tour
Product ID: 35732