See 2 of New York’s most iconic attractions on an 8-hour combo tour of the Statue of Liberty and One World Observatory. Enjoy breathtaking views of Lower Manhattan. Then, visit the site of the 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory.
What to Expect
Get the best of the “Big Apple” with a combined, 2-part tour of 2 of New York’s main attractions.
Start your day at Battery Park, where priority boarding will get you on one of the 1st ferries of the day to leave for Liberty Island. Marvel at the views of New York City as you sail across the harbor. On arrival at Liberty Island, tour the Statue of Liberty, including special access to the pedestal.
Re-board the ferry to cross to Ellis Island, and learn about the immigration process that 12 million new arrivals to the New World underwent. Walk the Stairs of Separation, and get a feel for how it must have felt for lovers and families as they awaited their fate and new life in the “Land of the Free.”
Break for lunch, before your afternoon tour of the 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory. Go to the heart of the terrible tragedy of 11 September 2001, and learn how the city rebuilt itself, bigger, better and stronger. Get an insight into the day’s events at St. Paul’s Chapel, and discover spots away from the major landmarks, such as the American Express 11 Tears Memorial.
Pause for a moment at the Twin Reflecting Pools, built in the footprints of the World Trade Centre. Look at the engraved names of every victim. Continue to the Fireman’s Memorial to pay tribute to the brave men and women who worked around the clock after the attacks. See the Survivor’s Tree, a single tree that miraculously survived the attacks and was nursed back to health by New Yorkers as a symbol of their enduring strength.
End with a visit to the brand new One World Observatory, where your pre-reserved tickets guarantee entry no matter how large the crowds are. Your guide will leave you here so that you can enjoy the panoramic views of New York and beyond at peace.
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum tour
- Pedestal tickets for the Statue of Liberty
- All ferry tickets between Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island
- Priority ferry boarding from Battery Park to the Statue of Liberty
- Entrance ticket to the One World Observatory (guaranteed, pre-reserved entry)
What's Not Included
- Access to the Statue of Liberty Crown
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transfers between tours
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that there will be a break of about 2-2.5 hours (depending on the season) to enjoy at leisure between the Statue of Liberty and 9/11 tours
• Please note that this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the monument
• Tour participants must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue of Liberty lobby to the top of the pedestal
• One World Observatory entry is at 17:00, and an average visit takes approximately 1.5 hours
• Your visit to the One World Observatory is non-guided
• This tour does not include the 9/11 Memorial Museum