Sip stylish cocktails at luxury rooftop lounge bars in New York City on a 3.5 -hour drinks tour, and experience some of the most beautiful views of the city skyline. Meet real New Yorkers, and party with people from all over the world.
What to Expect
The sky is the limit everywhere but in New York City, on this cool rooftop tour you will reach for the stars at some of the best-kept secret Big Apple lounge bars above the sidewalks.
Join a dedicated party guide on a 3.5-hour bar hop through some of New York’s finest rooftop venues. As the city sparkles against the night sky, you will discover 3 of New York’s best rooftop lounge bars, such as 230 5th Avenue, Gansevoort Park Rooftop, and PHD.
Soak up the skyline views with a martini in your hand, and feel like you are in your very own movie. Your guide will select from a host of locations that can vary each evening, depending on where the best party is.
Dress to impress and become a part of New York’s cocktail scene. Three drinks and a free appetizer are included to get the party started.
- 3 rooftop bar visits
- 3 free drinks
- 1 free appetizer
- Bus transfer
- Entrance fees
235 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036 (between 7th and 8th Ave.)
What to Remember
• All guests must adhere to the dress code. Men should wear stylish pants or jeans, button up shirt, and black shoes, or suit (no sneakers and no baggy jeans). Women are recommended to wear a cocktail dress and heels (no sneakers and no baggy jeans)
• You must bring a valid government-issued photo identification document
• If needed, transportation between the locations must be arranged by the attended party
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs
• Please be advised that from May the tour of the rooftop will be available on Thursday too.