Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square
From £27 per personBook now
- Artistic curiosties crafed from absurd materials
- Sideshow performances nearly every day
- World's largest collection of shrunken heads
- Optical illusions like the Black Hole
- 3000 pound meteorite that crashed into the Earth's surface billions of years ago.
- Lock of hair from Presidents, including John F. Kennedy and George Washington
- Dozens of incredible interactive elements
- More than 20 museum-style themed galleries
Ripley's showcases the world's most remarkable and outrageous collection of natural, scientific, artistic, and human oddities. With our All Access - Ultimate Adventurer pass you'll take an incredible journey in the footsteps of the world’s most famous explorer, writer, radio and television personalities – Robert Ripley and experience adventures to far away lands, encounters with astonishing people, and the discovery of objects so outrageous that they must be seen to be believed.
Plus, test your agility and skill in New York's only Laser Race! Your all access pass includes Laser Race, a one-of-a-kind interactive experience.
- Admission, plus New York's Impossible LaseRace.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square is located at 234 West 42nd Street. Convenient bus drop-off and pick up just in front of the museum on 42nd Street. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 10189