Fly from New York City to Niagara Falls for the ultimate day trip to the majestic cascades. Take a 60-minute flight across New York state, and enjoy a fun-filled day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining. Cruise beneath the Falls, visit museums, and more.
What to Expect
Discover the majestic beauty of Niagara Falls on an amazing day trip from New York City. Following a morning pick-up from your Midtown city center hotel, transfer to the airport for a 1-hour flight to Niagara Falls, USA. Land right outside the Falls before your in-flight coffee is cold!
Another short transfer puts you in the heart of the action, in front of the famous Maid of the Mist. The tour includes a ticket on the famous sightseeing cruise, getting you right up close to the thundering falls. After a (sometimes wet) cruise, stroll the city to visit various aerospace and science museums, casinos, observatories, and more.
For the only panoramic view of all 3 Falls, including the American Falls, the clear choice is the Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Dramatically extending over Niagara Gorge, the architectural wonder affords unobstructed views of the wild cascades, as well as the raging whitewater below.
Aviation enthusiasts should visit the Ira G Ross Aerospace Museum, devoted to the war year efforts of the Western United States. See the recently salvaged P39: The Lend Lease, currently under restoration after more than 50 years at the bottom of a lake. Take the kids to the Wax Museum or Niagara Science Museum and watch as their eyes open wide in wonder.
Satisfy your appetite with VIP priority seating for a 2-course lunch at the Hard Rock Café Niagara. A delicious lunch will fuel you for a short walk to the various casinos, where you can indulge your dollars in some afternoon excitement. Plan your day the way it suits you most. At the end, you'll be shuttled back to the airport for a 45-minute snooze on the plane to New York City, before the shuttle back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Midtown New York City
- Airport transfers
- Round-trip flight to Niagara Falls
- Sightseeing cruise
- 2 course lunch, with unlimited soft drinks at the Hard Rock Café Niagara NY
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees (other than specified)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to and from the attractions
Know Before You Go
• No luggage fees allowed
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Confirmation of your booking will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• A vegetarian option is available for lunch. Please advise at time of booking if required
• A maximum of 10 people per booking is allowed. Please provide the passport name, number, expiry date and country of issue for all participants. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• US and Canadian citizens must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children aged 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-US citizens must bring a passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa, or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the US
• This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately