On this bestselling tour enjoy bird’s eye views of New York State on a 1.5-hour flight to Niagara Falls from New York on a private plane. Skip security lines as you travel from private terminals and enjoy up to 7 hours seeing the attractions.
What to Expect
Travel like a celebrity, and skip the long security lines at the airport to enjoy up to 7 hours at Niagara Falls, USA. Select between 3 full-day tours: The All American that visits the US side of Niagara Falls, the All American plus a 15-minute helicopter flight or the US and Canada Adventure which visits both sides.
Following a transfer from Midtown Manhattan, fly direct to Niagara Falls in just 1.5 hours. Enjoy bird’s eye views of New York State along the way. Upon your arrival at Niagara Falls, get a view of the magnificent Niagara River Gorge to see how the churning waters of the Falls carved out the landscape.
All American Guided Tour
Visit key viewing areas, including Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Three Sister Islands, Terrapin Point, Luna Island, Niagara River, Prospect Park, Raging Rapids, The Giant Whirlpool, and Whirlpool State Park! Go to the American Observation Tower and climb aboard the historic Maid of the Mist river boat for a cruise under the spray. You are bound to get wet, but rain gear is provided.
Enjoy a delicious lunch and a bit more sightseeing, before heading back to the private terminal for your flight back to New York City and transfer to Midtown Manhattan.
All American Guided Tour with Helicopter Flight
Experience the highlights of the All American Guided Tour including a sail on the historic Maid of the Mist, plus enjoy the thrill of a 15-minute helicopter tour which gives guests a birds eye view of the majestic Canadian and USA sides of the Falls and surrounding areas.
US and Canada Adventure
Your adventure begins as you view the magnificent Niagara River Gorge to see how the churning waters of the world-renowned Niagara Falls carved out this awesome spectacle. Visit the oldest state park in the U.S.A Niagara Falls State Park where you will visit all key viewing areas of the Falls including Goat Island, Three Sister Islands, Luna Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Park, and the American Observation Tower.
Then it’s off to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch overlooking the majestic Falls. You'll also get the chance to visit or view the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Raging Rapids, Old Scow, Niagara Parks, Table Rock, and more.
- Private transportation from and to the central meeting point hotel in Midtown Manhattan to and from the airport
- Round-trip air travel to/from New York City to Niagara Falls
- Meet and greet service at Niagara Falls Airport
- Experienced tour guide
- Maid of the Mist boat cruise (substituted in April and November with the Journey Behind the Falls IMAX movie)
- Admission and attraction fees (including applicable taxes)
- Breakfast snack on the plane
- 15-minute helicopter flight (if option chosen)
What's Not Included
- Guide gratuities (while not mandatory, are appreciated)
- Transportation to the meeting point hotel
Know Before You Go
• This tour sells out quickly and has a limited number of seats, book now to avoid disappointment
• To book the US and Canada Adventure please specify this when booking
• To travel to the Canadian side of the Falls you will need a passport and possibly a visa so please ensure you have the correct documentation with you (if applicable)
• All persons are responsible for having the correct entry documentation with them
• In the event of inclement weather conditions which may prevent helicopter departures (if applicable) guests will be offered either the Full-Day All American Guided Tour or Full-Day US and Canada Adventure Tour options
• This tour is non-refundable once confirmed
• The All American Guided Tour are operated in English however other languages can be arranged for 8 or more people traveling together