Discover the amazing beauty and strength of Niagara Falls, starting from an NYC hotel! Take a guided tour of the U.S. and Canadian sides before enjoying lunch overlooking the falls. Then get up close by boat or ride an elevator down for an inside view.
What to Expect
Niagara Falls is a world apart from New York City, but you can get there on a 1-hour flight after a short trip to the airport from your New York hotel. Depending on the time of year, you will get an up-close look either by boat or from behind the massive wall of water.
All transportation is arranged for you, starting and ending at an NYC hotel. Following the scenic flight to Niagara Falls, you'll board a bus for a guided tour of both the American and Canadian sides. Then, enjoy a full buffet lunch overlooking the falls.
After lunch, you'll go on one of two unforgettable adventures. From May through October, take a 30-minute Niagara Falls cruise to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. Feel the mist from the thundering waters as you pass.
If you are traveling from November through April, you'll experience the Journey Behind the Falls, in which an elevator takes you down 125 feet behind the waterfall for an amazing close-up view from inside.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Round-trip airfare
- Maid of the Mist - May through October, May-Oct, or Journey Behind the Falls - November-April
Know Before You Go
• The supplier assumes no liability or responsibility for flight delays or cancellations, and any additional costs incurred by passengers are the passengers' responsibility
• The Niagara Falls cruise operates weather permitting and schedules may change, so if this option is not available on your selected tour day, the Journey Behind the Falls will be substituted
• Other languages are available on request but are not guaranteed
• This tour travels into Canada, and all passengers are responsible for having the proper documentation
• U.S. citizens should know that U.S. laws have changed regarding travel to Canada. Please review the most recent information on the Department of Homeland Security website
• Citizens of other countries require a passport and might also require a Canadian visa. You must inquire at the time of booking