This hop-on hop-off double-decker bus pass includes five bus loops: the Downtown Tour, Uptown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, New York at Night Tour and Bronx Tour. In addition, the pass also includes a 75-minute downtown liberty cruise.
What to Expect
This is the ultimate New York City pass, allowing you to visit the city's most iconic attractions, from Times Square, Grand Central Station and the Empire State Building, to Macy's, Madison Square Garden, the Rockefeller Center and many more. With unlimited hop-on hop-off rides, you can explore whatever you want to in New York over two days.
The pass also includes a downtown liberty cruise, with daily departures at 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00. In addition, you will have a free 2-hour bicycle rental with any bicycle rental purchase in Central Park, free admission to the Museum of the City of New York and a free bagel breakfast in the museum from 10:00 to 11:00.
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off rides for the duration of your pass
- Downtown tour
- Uptown tour
- Brooklyn tour
- Bronx tour
- New York at night tour
- Liberty Cruise
- Free 2-hour bike rental with any bike purchase in Central Park
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York
- Bagel breakfast at the Museum of the City of New York from 10:00 to 11:00
- Night tour
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks