What do Edgar Allan Poe and Benjamin Franklin have in common? Both made Philadelphia their home in their contribution to art and science. Your day trip includes round-trip train tickets, a hop-on hop-off bus tour and lunch.
What to Expect
Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love, welcomes you on a special one-day visit. Depart on the early train from Pennsylvania Station, New York and in under 2 hours you'll be at Philadelphia's 30th Street station, just blocks away from some of the most iconic historic sites in America.
Join a hop-on hop-off tour for access to many points of interest in and around the city. Visit Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Carpenter House, and other historic sites. Or visit some of the wonderful museums in the area including the new National Constitution Center and the new National Museum of American Jewish History. Some of the oldest churches and synagogues are in the historic area as well. If history isn't your thing, visit the famous Eastern State Penitentiary, the Simeone Foundation Automobile Museum, the famed Barnes Foundation museum and so much more.
Take a load off your feet for an hour or two by having an included 2-course lunch at the Hard Rock cafe with Priority Seating.
After a day of shopping, dining and sightseeing, walk around historic 30th Street rail station and enjoy some coffee and pastries before your relaxing rail trip back to New York City.
- Round-trip train fares
- Hop-on hop-ff sightseeing tour
- VIP seating program and lunch at Hard Rock Cafe
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available for sale)
- Transportation (other than stated)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel
• In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required and children must be accompanied by an adult
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund