Discover the sights and sounds of New York and the city's iconic highlights with an incredible discount bundle, including transportation, tour and attraction deals.
What to Expect
For the traveler on a tight schedule, enjoy New York's best sights and activities bundled together in the SuperNY Package!
Arrive at any major NY airport and jump on a "share a ride" shuttle to your mid-town hotel. Take a hop-on hop-off tour for 2 full consecutive days to experience the sights of Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx. See the famous Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Central Park, Harlem, the Village and so much more.
You will meet your guide, who will join you early in the morning and aid you in skipping the ticket line to ride the ferry so you can get the most of your day.
Soak-up the views from a different angle on a hop-on hop-off harbor cruise overlooking the NY skyline. Take an escorted walking tour of the State of Liberty and Ellis Island with a tour guide and finish at the 9/11 Memorial.
In addition to taking in New York’s liveliest and most fascinating historic sites, this tour package includes an Eat and Play Discount.
At the end of your stay in New York, take your shuttle transfer back to the airport for your departure flight.
- Local guide
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (selected mid-town hotels only)
- Hop-on hop-off tour of Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn and Harlem
- Night tour
- Walking tour
- Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island tickets
- Round-trip ferry
- New York City Historical Society Museum and Library entrance
- Museum of City of New York entrance
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Eat and Play Discount
What's Not Included
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Tips (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• The duration of transfers is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions