New York: Hop-On, Hop-Off Ferry & One World Observatory
From £41 per personBook now
- Take a harbor cruise with stops in Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Marvel at the breathtaking views from the the top of the tallest building in the western hemisphere
- See New York with the flexibility of a hop-on, hop-off ticket
Hop off at stop 2 to visit One World Observatory. With your ticket, you will also be granted admission to One World Trade Center, where you can ascend to the top of the tallest building in the western hemisphere in less than sixty seconds. Take in the iconic sights of the skyline and beyond. This tour will show you the best of New York, as you want to see it.
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing ferry
- Admission to One World Observatory
Pier 78, West 38 Street and Hudson River. Your One World Observatory ticket can be picked up at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center located at One World Observatory, Brookfield Place, 230 Vesey Street, 2nd Floor.
Product ID: 63508