New York CityPASS®Product ID: 18597
- Visit 6 major New York City attractions at significant savings
- Enjoy skip-the-line privileges at some locations
- Use your pass for a period of 9 consecutive days
The New York CityPASS® is valid for 9 days from the first use and also includes helpful information such as insider tips, a map and directions, attraction and transportation details, and money-saving coupons.
Visit the first New York City attraction of your choice and exchange your voucher for a New York CityPASS® booklet. As you go to the other attractions staff will tear out or scan each appropriate ticket. Your 2 Option Tickets allow you to choose admission to 1 of the 2 attractions offered in each case.
• Empire State Building (day/night entry to the 86th-floor Observatory): This tower was designed to serve as a lightning rod for the city, and at one time was the tallest building in the world. At the 86th Floor Observatory you can enjoy panoramic views of the area from indoor and outdoor viewing platforms.
• American Museum of Natural History: You’ll see historical scientific research exhibits on plants and animals representative of the world’s diverse natural environments.
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art with same-week admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens after visiting the Met
• Option ticket 1: Your first option ticket gives you the choice of visiting the Guggenheim Museum or the Top of the Rock. The building housing the Guggenheim is one of the architectural icons of the 20th century. If you choose to visit the Top of the Rock you’ll marvel at the unobstructed views from the 67th, 69th, and 70th floors of 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
• Option ticket 2: Your choice of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, including admission to both Liberty Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, or a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or the Beast Speedboat Tour.
• Option ticket 3: Your choice of the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, or the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
- Empire State Building
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or Circle Line Cruises
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum or 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Food and drink
Present your printed voucher at any of the following attractions to exchange for a New York CityPASS® ticket booklet: Empire State Building Experience, American Museum of Natural History, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Top of the Rock® Observation Deck, Guggenheim Museum, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (at the prepaid ticket window in either Battery Park or Liberty State Park), Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises (at the 42nd Street ticket window at Pier 83), 9/11 Memorial & Museum*, or Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. (Open in Google Maps)
Your CityPASS® is valid for 9 consecutive days once activated at the first attraction. Each attraction may be visited only one time.
9/11 Memorial & Museum, CityPASS visits must occur:
At 2pm or later - April through September
Anytime during museum hours – October through March
Last entry is always 2 hours prior to close.
Product ID: 18597