Learn from the pros and visit New York's famous landmarks all in one fun and informative tour. Learn the best way to frame your shot, get the pictures you want, and see the incredible buildings and monuments of New York City.
What to Expect
New York City is a photographer's dream. With its vibrant colors, tall buildings, and incredible architecture, learning about the city through your lens is a great way to get close to the action.
Today, we take you on a unique landmark photo tour to explore the city AND teach you about your camera and photography. The photo workshop shows you how to get the best vantage point, and your guide will give you interesting tips about photography, composition, camera settings and more.
Along the way, you will stop at all the major icons of the Big Apple: Grand Central, Chrysler Building, NY Public Library, Empire State Building and the New Yorker Hotel. We'll end the tour on the East Side, so that you can snap some gorgeous photos at sunset through the tall buildings of midtown Manhattan.
- 2.5-hour tour
- Expert photographer guide
What's Not Included
- Rental of camera
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
• Bring your best camera, and a couple of lenses if you have them (a standard zoom should be enough but you might want to be able to play a bit).
• Remember to charge your battery and have a memory card that will allow for some 100 shots (~ 10 shots per spot),
• Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes according to the weather. Most of the tour occurs outside, wear a hat and sunscreen during sunny days,
• Remember to bring your own refreshments and snacks.