New York Holiday Lights: Bus TourProduct ID: 6935
From £41 per personBook now
- View the spectacular holiday displays at some of NYC's famous department stores
- See the world-famous Christmas tree at the Rockefeller Center
- Watch the twinkling lights of the city on the Brooklyn Bridge
Spend a wintery night amidst the holiday bustle as you explore the city's spectacular holiday decorations on this double-decker bus tour. Pass by the marvelous window displays at some of NYC's most famous department stores, stand before the world-renowned tree at Rockefeller Center, and drive through the trendy Greenwich Village.
Pass the beautiful Empire State Building, feel the holiday spirit at the festive Times Square, and make your way across the famed Manhattan Bridge for a jaw-dropping view of the glittering Manhattan skyline.
- New York City bus tour
- Live narration by professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue GLCSSNY Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 6935