Long Island City Tours: Queens Cool Uncovered
From £52 per personBook now
- Admire sweeping views of midtown Manhattan from the East River
- Enjoy a visit to an artist’s studio and gallery
- Stop for a complimentary beer tasting and a seasonal beverage
- Sample sweets and light bites from select local vendors
Just a subway stop from Manhattan, Long Island City feels a world away from the chaos of The Big Apple.
Your guide will introduce you to the thriving arts scene of this flourishing neighborhood, on a walk that reveals its many layers of history and culture. Stop to visit artist studios and galleries, popular eateries, a unique microbrewery, and a rooftop lounge (subject to weather/season) with unforgettable views. You’ll have a chance to taste local products along the way, and enjoy a beer tasting and a seasonal beverage.
Explore industrial sections of the neighborhood that have yet to undergo transformation. On this Queens Cool Uncovered tour, you’ll see the gritty and the grimy and the glorious sides of this neighborhood.
You’ll also have a chance to take in stunning vistas that include the Empire State, Chrysler, and United Nations buildings.
- Licensed New York tour guide
- 3-hour walking tour
- Exclusive access to an artist’s studio
- Sampling of light bites from select local vendors (including a beer tasting and seasonal beverage)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tip/gratuity for your guide
Meet in Long Island City, in Old Hickory Park, south-east of the intersection of Jackson Avenue and Vernon Boulevard, between Bordon Avenue and 51st Avenue. You will see your guide with a binder that has BQE Tours on the front.
• Ticket prices include all cited tastings, beverages, and establishment visits. However, it is a good idea to have some extra cash handy, in case you’re interested in purchasing any artwork or other artisanal products that you may come across on the tour
• Food and drink inclusions are meant to serve as tastings, and are not intended to replace a full meal
• Each tour will have a maximum of 12 participants
Product ID: 54663