La Guardia/Manhattan Shared Airport TransfersProduct ID: 22809
From £16 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceFor service from NYC, reservations are required 1 day in advance to arrange pick-up from your hotel in Manhattan (between Battery Park and 125th Street).
- Enjoy safe easy and convenient transportation between La Guardia and Manhattan
- Avoid the long cab lines at La Guardia Airport
- Travel to or from your Manhattan Hotel quickly and safely without the hassle of navigation
- Trust your experienced driver to navigate the streets of New York
Arrival and departure transfers are available from LaGuardia Airport (LGA) to Manhattan hotels and vice versa. You are allowed 1 carry-on bag and 1 standard size suitcase of no more than 60 pounds (27 kilograms) per person.
Once on board, sit back and relax in the comfortable climate-controlled vans, as you head across Queens and into Manhattan for a reliable door-to-door service. Upon your arrival at LaGuardia you will be given the next available transfer. Typical wait time is approximately 1 hour but can vary based on weather, traffic and availability.
- 1-way or round-trip transfer
- Taxes and tolls
- Gratuities (optional)
Please proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in your arrival terminal and present this voucher to the agent at the desk for transfer assistance and instructions. If an agent is unavailable, proceed to the nearby transportation phone bank and dial #18 for GO Airlink NYC. You must be sure to get into a Go Airlink NYC van. (Open in Google Maps)
• Go Prime Time Airport Shuttle will not be liable for lost baggage, since baggage is never removed from the passenger’s presence and is stored in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is riding. A passenger’s baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger.
Product ID: 22809