Greenwich Village Food Walking TourProduct ID: 10513
From £40 per personBook now
- Visit New York City's most popular neighborhood
- Sample delicious foods from 4 local shops and restaurants
- Taste a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery made famous by Sex and the City
Lunch starts with cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery made famous in "Sex and the City" next savor a freshly-made bagel with cream cheese, followed by an Indian vegetable roll. Then you will experience the best thin-crust pizza with fresh mozzarella and tomato sauce from Joe's Pizzeria.
Also included on your tour are visits to Washington Square Park, New York University, and bohemian coffee houses on Bleecker Street. Tour is 2 hours.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Professional guide
- Food as listed in description
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Meet in front of Nickel Spa, 77 8th Avenue, corner of West 14th Street. Is you are travelling by train, the closest trains are the blue line A, C, & E trains to West 14th Street. The exact location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please wear comfortable shoes
Product ID: 10513