The best way to see NYC! This is is the only city tour to incorporate boat cruises into its itinerary. Visit the 9/11 Memorial. Get a close-up view of the Statue of Liberty. Then see every major NYC attraction from Wall Street to Central Park.
What to Expect
There are few cities in the world that offer more incredible things to see and do than New York.
From soaring skyscrapers to historic monuments, the "Premium NY See It All" tour shows you every major sight from the Statue of Liberty to Central Park.
This tour will take you by boat from Midtown to Battery Park. After docking, let your tour guide escort you to the World Trade Center site to see the 9/11 Memorial.
After experiencing the Memorial, see the Trinity Church and Wall Street before continuing with the rest of the NY See It All! Tour.
New York Premium See it All Tour
two boat cruises (Zephyr, 1 hr & Water Taxi, 40 min)
includes a stop at the 9/11 Memorial with the tour guide (around 30 minutes)
In addition, spend extra time (5-10 minutes) at each stop on the Premium tour, making it a more comprehensive experience.
- Comprehensive city tour with dedicated guide
- Bottled water
- 2 boat cruises
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food (unless specified)
Tour departs from the OnBoard Tours loading location on 53rd Street (North Side), between 7th Avenue and Broadway
Know Before You Go
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• There is a 45-minute lunch break (Cost of your meal is not included.)
• Infants are allowed on-board, provided they do not occupy a seat
• The tour does not allow for additional time inside attractions, only for photo stops and a 15-minute fully-guided walking tour
• Please note that neither of the boat cruises stops at the Statue of Liberty or Ellis Island