From New York: Urban Adventure Quest in New York MidtownProduct ID: 17400
From £36.02 Per group up to 5Book now
- Choose when to start your quest and the pace of play. Take your time, enjoy the game and the sights or race to compete against other teams
- Begin your quest in Times Square and take a tour around the Theatre District, Rockefeller Center and other famous locations
- Experience the city from a new perspective as you weave through skyscrapers to find your next location and conquer your New York based challenges
- Play the game, see the sights and experience New York in a whole new way
The adventure begins in the heart of Times Square and takes you on a well-designed course around the Theater District, through Rockefeller Center and along Park Avenue. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking, and is easily accessed from local transport systems. Using a smartphone as the guide allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play.
Stop for a tasty New York lunch or grab a bite to eat from a street cart – you are free to choose your own schedule! This tour is offered at a fixed price for a group rather than per person pricing, and is great value to those on a budget.
Points of Interest on Your Quest:
St. Patrick's Cathedral
Grand Central Station
- Smartphone scavenger hunt for one team
- Smartphone or iPad with Internet capability
- Transportation to the starting location
Travel by car or public transportation to the red TKTS ticket-box office between Broadway and 7th Avenue in Times Square, mid-town New York City. (Open in Google Maps)
All information you need to start your quest will be sent to your smartphone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
You may purchase your quest days, weeks or months before your adventure.
We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone.
Product ID: 17400