Experience the majesty of Niagara Falls on this 2-day trip from New York City! Travel through the Hudson Valley by train and soak-up the beautiful views. On arrival, enjoy fun-filled sightseeing shopping, dining and touring.
What to Expect
Niagara Falls is nothing short of amazing; you have to experience its 3 waterfalls in person to truly grasp its magnificence. On this 2-day trip, board the Amtrak Train from Penn Station in New York in the morning and travel north via the Hudson River waterfront. Enjoy scenic views as you journey through upstate New York to Niagara Falls, USA.
You will be met by a driver and guide who will escort you to the waterfalls for your first photo opportunity. Check into your hotel and get advice on the best time to go watch the beautiful light show on the falls.
The next morning, begin your day with the Maid of the Mist voyage. This tour includes a ticket on this famous sightseeing cruise, getting you right up close to the thundering falls.
Enjoy some time alone for shopping and sightseeing. Stroll around the city and visit aerospace and science museums, casinos, observatories and much more. For the only panoramic view of all 3 of the Niagara Falls, including the American Falls, the best choice is Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Jutting out dramatically over Niagara Gorge, the architectural wonder provides unobstructed views of the wild cascades of Niagara Falls, as well as the raging whitewater below.
Aviation enthusiasts shouldn't miss the Ira G Ross Aerospace Museum. This organization is devoted to the efforts of the Western United States during the war years and includes the recently salvaged P39: The Lend Lease, currently under restoration after over 50 years resting at the bottom of a lake. Children of all ages will love the Wax Museum or the Niagara Science Museum.
You'll have worked up an appetite by that point, so enjoy a 2-course lunch at Hard Rock Cafe Niagara with VIP priority seating. Delicious food with just a short wait will fuel you for a short walk to the various casinos, where you can indulge in some afternoon excitement. How you spend your day is up to you.
At the end of the day, you'll be escorted by your private driver back to the airport. Take a 45-minute airplane ride back to New York and finish up your tour in Midtown Manhattan.
- Train and air fare
- Maid of the Mist cruise (Niagara Theater in the winter)
- Overnight accommodation
- Driver and guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel drop off in NYC on the return trip
- Overnight hotel stay in NYC
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The hotel room is quoted on double occupancy. If you are occupying the room alone, there is a supplementary cost of USD 95
• You will receive confirmation at the time of booking, unless you've booked within 14 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required. Children must be accompanied by an adult
• There is a possibility of tour cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancelation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel