Skip all the lines - for security, tickets & elevators - and ascend directly to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building and enjoy magnificent views of New York City. Download a free multilingual audio guide app to watch videos and more.
What to Expect
Feel like a VIP and make your way to the Empire State Building on 5th Avenue New York City, where you can bypass all the lines and soar directly up to the Observation Deck on the 86th floor (although you do still have to go through security - just with no line!) Marvel at the views of the city more than a quarter of a mile above ground. Look across at the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and more. You can even check out New York City's glittering skyline at midnight: the Empire State Building's Observatory on the 102nd floor is open until the early hours. Tickets to the Observatory can be purchased on the 86th Floor, subject to availability.
The 86th floor Observation Deck of the Empire State Building has a glass-enclosed pavilion and an unforgettable open-air promenade. Enjoy 360-degree views of the "Big Apple" and relive cinematic moments from movies such as "King Kong" and "Sleepless in Seattle."
Your entrance also includes a new downloadable multimedia experience (free WiFi is available in the building), available in 8 languages. Travel through the building with your audio and visual companion and see the newly-restored Art Deco lobby and murals. Explore 4 educational areas, including the historical "Dare to Dream" exhibit and "Sustainability" exhibition. Learn how the building was constructed. Get a complete experience with the app's videos, image galleries, quizzes and maps showing points of interest.
- Barcoded Express Ticket - allowing you to save time and skip all the lines for security, tickets and elevators
- Access to the 86th floor Observation Deck of the Empire State Building
- Audio guide (app download)
- Free WiFi
What's Not Included
- High-power binoculars (available on the promenades for a minimal cost)
This activity is non-refundable
Empire State Building, 350 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10118. Enter through the main entrance on 5th Avenue.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• The Empire State Building is open daily from 08:00 - 02:00 (last entrance at 01:15). Peak entrance times are between 11:00 and 14:00, as well as 1 hour before and 1 hour after sunset.
• Tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of issue of the GetYourGuide barcoded voucher
• Please note that all guests must pass through the security line to access the Observatory
• An upgrade to the Observatory on the 102nd floor is available at the Observatory ticket office (second floor) or at the 86th floor kiosk
• The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible. Service dogs and motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted