DUMBO Neighborhood Art, Culture, Coffee, and Beer Tour
From £52 per personBook now
- Take in sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline from Brooklyn’s DUMBO neighborhood
- Stop to taste some local bites, beer, and coffee
- Enjoy a visit to an artist’s studio and gallery
On this 3-hour guided walk you’ll take in the sweeping Manhattan skyline from the East River-fronted Brooklyn Bridge Park. You’ll see old factories and warehouses that have been converted into artists’ lofts, galleries, boutiques, bars/eateries, and performing arts venues.
You’ll visit creative spaces and workshops and be introduced to works of art by local artists. Plus, you’ll meet neighborhood entrepreneurs who are creating the marketplace and trends of tomorrow.
Enjoy additional stops for light bites, including a delicious diversion at a local chocolatier, and sip on coffee and beer as well.
- Licensed New York tour guide
- 3-hour walking tour
- Exclusive access to an artist’s studio
- Sampling of light bites from select local vendors (including chocolate, coffee, and beer)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tip/gratuity for your guide
The tour meets in DUMBO, Brooklyn, in front of the entrance to Bridge Park 2 on Jay Street, between York & Prospect streets. The closest GPS address is 111 Jay Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Your guide will carry a binder that has BQE Tours on the front.
• Ticket prices include all cited tastings, beverages, and establishment visits. However, it is a good idea to have some extra cash handy in case you’re interested in purchasing any artwork or other artisanal products that you may come across on the tour
• Food and drink inclusions are meant to serve as tastings, and are not intended to replace a full meal
• Each tour will have a maximum of 12 participants
Product ID: 54658