New York: Central Park Movie Sites Walking TourProduct ID: 516
From £21 per personBook now
- Visit The Boathouse Café featured in When Harry Met Sally
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany's
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone 2
- Take a water break at Bethesda Fountain, seen in the final scene of The Avengers
- Stop at Wollman Rink, used in movies like Love Story and Serendipity
- Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang "I Love New York"
The New York icon has featured in hundreds of films throughout the history of cinema. Some, like Audrey Hepburn’s “Breakfast at Tiffany's” will be instantly familiar. Others may be a surprise!
For movie buffs, this is the chance to relive moments from your favorite movies. Feed the pigeon's just like Macaulay Culkin did in “Home Alone 2,” discover where characters from “Glee” sang and danced a love song to New York, and stop at Wollman Rink to swoon at sites used in “Love Story” and “Serendipity.”
In total, you will visit more than 40 locations. Even if you’re not a big movie buff, this tour will give you a whole new perspective on Central Park.
- English-speaking guide
Tours start in front of the NRW Subway Station on 59th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenue. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time, and look for the tour guide with the blue umbrella (Open in Google Maps)
• Tour runs rain or shine
• This is a walking tour, so wear comfortable walking shoes
Product ID: 516