Spend a full day in the Big Apple on this trip from Boston. Travel round-trip by air, leaving you plenty of time to see the sights of New York. Enjoy sightseeing bus tour and lunch at the famous Hard Rock Café or a $20.00 credit at Planet Hollywood.
What to Expect
Experience the Big Apple on a full-day of fun. After an early morning pick-up at your Boston hotel, you'll be transferred to the airport for the short flight to New York City. You'll arrive between 08:30 and 09:30 and transfer by shuttle to Times Square.
Before noon, Manhattan will be at your feet and ready for you to explore. Board a memorable 2-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour.
As the open-top, double-decker bus takes you around the city, hop off and back on when you find sites that interest you. You'll have the opportunity to explore the city for 5-6 hours in all, to go shopping, visit museums, or experience a concert or play.
This tour includes a VIP lunch at the famous Hard Rock Café or a $20.00 credit at Planet Hollywood well-known for its entertaining dining experience.
In the evening, you'll meet the shuttle and be transferred back to the airport between 18:00 and 20:00. Once you've landed in Boston, a shuttle will return you to your hotel between 21:30 and 23:30.
- Lunch with unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- Round-trip flights and all taxes
- New York City airport transfers
What's Not Included
- Admissions other than those listed
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any luggage charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified (lunch included)
Know Before You Go
• Comfortable walking shoes and seasonably suitable clothing are recommended
• All travelers must bring a government-issued photo ID