Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tasting
From £53 per personBook now
- Explore Greenwich village on a carefully-curated route through its best eateries
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, cured meats, desserts and more
- Sample the unusual house specialty at the famed Italian restaurant, Pagani
- Enjoy the company of a local foodie guide who will give you the real New York experience
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls,from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
With small groups of no more than 15 people, your tour will be intimate and your local foodie guide will have time to answer all your questions and give you insider insights about the city. Be sure to get recommendations for restaurants that suit your tastes & hotel location. With so many tastings included, don’t forget to come hungry!
- Numerous food tastings including pasta at Pagani & Faicco’s famous ‘arancini’
- John’s Famous Pizza (est. 1929)
- Expert local foodie guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Your tour meets at the “WASHINGTON SQUARE ARCH” in Washington Square Park, the side of the arch that faces the park and fountain (south side). Washington Square Arch is located in Washington Square Park (in the Greenwich Village neighborhood) at the intersection of 5th Avenue and Washington Square North. The arch is hard to miss, it stands 77 feet tall (23 meters), is clad in white marble, and is modeled after ancient Roman triumphal arches and the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. - Arriving by taxi: Tell the driver you are heading to the Arch in Washington Square Park in Greenwich village, at 5th Avenue and Washington Square North. - Arriving by subway: The two closest subway stations are: 1) W 4 St. stop, serviced by the [A,B,C,D,E,F,M] lines (orange and blue lines). Exiting the subway head north, then take a right on Waverly Place and remain on it (turns into Washington Square N) until you reach the arch. 2) 8th St - NYU stop, serviced by the [N,R] lines
• This tour takes place in small groups of no more than 15 people
Product ID: 66835