3-Hour New York West Village Pub Crawl
From £62 per personBook now
- Guided tour of New York City's infamous Greenwich Village District.
- Experience the atmosphere that inspired generations of artists, writers, poets, and musicians.
- Includes three (3) Free Drinks
Drink at the watering holes that have inspired generations of America’s most famous authors, artists, musicians, and politicians. Hear the legend of famous playwright Dylan Thomas and his death in one of New York’s most famous taverns, and how he inspired the beat generation authors and musicians such as Bob Dylan, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg, and the Clancy Brothers, who gathered and wrote in his shadow. See where Bobby Kennedy met with influential newspaper writers and made the fateful decision to run for President of the United States in 1968. Live Rock History on world famous Bleecker Street, where young artists perform on the same stage that launched Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band and countless other world famous bands.
Three (3) Free Drinks included on the tour
Significant attractions and stories include:
• The Story of Dylan Thomas’s Death at the bar he still haunts
• The Stonewall Inn Riots of 1969
• Café Wha – the scene of Jimi Hendrix’s first live performance
• Bleecker Street and Rock Music History
Bars you will visit include:
• The Whitehorse Tavern
• Kettle of Fish
• Kenny’s Castaways
- Professional guide
- Three (3) free drinks
Outside the White Horse Tavern, 567 Hudson Street at W. 11th Street (Open in Google Maps)
Multilingual guides available on special request at private tour rates.
Product ID: 574