Take in 360-degree panoramic views of the Big Apple from Top of the Rock’s iconic observation deck. From Central Park to the Empire State Building, see it all from the best viewpoint in New York City.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express elevators
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Entrance to the VIP Lounge is located at 52 W. 50th St. between Fifth & Sixth Avenues next to the marquee. Look out for the red carpet.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Top of the Rock is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, regardless of weather conditions. In the case of inclement weather, portions of the deck may be closed for safety reasons. You will be advised about weather conditions and visibility prior to entry
- Tickets won't be refunded on the same day in the case of inclement weather. However, speak with staff on-site on the date of your visit and your ticket can be reissued for a future time and date
- The last elevator to the top goes up 1 hour before closing time
- Waiting times to enter the observation deck can be over an hour during high season