Admire the works of The Museum of Modern Art before it opens on a guided morning tour. Enjoy a rare chance to explore the galleries before the crowds rush in for the day with an art historian guide.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter the museum through the Ronald S. & Jo Carole Lauder Building entrance. It is east of the main entrance and directly to the left of The Modern restaurant. Look for the curved silver awning.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The museum's general operating hours are Sunday - Friday, 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM, and Saturday, 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM