Enjoy a romantic date or family outing in your private helicopter with stunning aerial views of Manhattan. Enjoy the occasion with champagne in flight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
East 34th Street Heliport/TSS Heliport (Atlantic Aviation).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Charters depart from Midtown Manhattan heliports: W 30th St Heliport or E 34th St Heliport.
- Charters must depart and arrive at different heliports per regulations.
- This charter flies directly over Manhattan (except restricted areas).
- Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger - subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs or 226 kg in R44, 1000 lbs or 453 kg in AS350).
- Please contact the local partner for more information.
- Max height in R44 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Flights should be booked for the first days of NYC visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Flights must be confirmed with the local partner at the time of booking.
- Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18s require parental or guardian consent.
- The local partner assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on the client’s behalf with third parties