Enjoy a magnificent bird's-eye view of New York’s Manhattan Island on a sightseeing helicopter flight. Take in the city sights in a specially designed helicopter offering 180 degree views from the sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 - 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience the beauty of Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Hudson River, the Statue of Liberty, the Intrepid Air and Space Museum, and more
- Discover the best of New York City with a tour narration from a highly-trained pilot
- Enjoy breathtaking views from above
- Choose from 3 options to focus on the key highlights of NYC or explore further from the center
- Sightseeing flight
- All heliport fees
- Noise cancelling Bose headsets
- Photos - available for purchase
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Your flight time will be allocated by the local partner, you will receive an email confirming your flight time after booking
- A safety video is available in English, French, German and Spanish.
- Tours rescheduled within 24 hours of scheduled flight time are subject to $50 per person rescheduling fee.