See the famous skyline of New York City lit up from the historic schooner Shearwater's teak deck on your 90-minute cruise. The bustle and noise of the city turns to silence as we slip out into the Hudson, cut the engines and unfurl our sails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See the Big Apple skyline lit up
- Sail aboard a meticulously maintained, 82-foot, 1929 vintage sailboat
- Choose your complimentary drink from a selection of beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Enjoy a 90-minute cruise.
- 90-minute cruise
- Professional captain and crew
- 1 complimentary beverage (beer, wine and soft drinks)
- Crew gratuity
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The Shearwater is located on the south side of the North Cove Marina, at the end of Liberty Street on the Hudson River, Downtown Manhattan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time and check in at the Shearwater dock to exchange your voucher for a boarding pass. The Shearwater is docked on the south side of the North Cove Marina at the World Financial Center. You must have a boarding pass in order to board the Shearwater.