Five day excursion to Niagara Falls,1000 islands, explore the largest city in Canada, Toronto. Visit Philadelphia, Liberty bell, Independence Hall. In Washington DC, visit the US Mint, Air and space Museum, then continue to the Amish Country in Lancaster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese
- Explore Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region
- Tour the American Side of the Falls
- See the falls up close from Horseshoe Falls
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Toronto
- Cruise through the amazing 1000 Islands along the St Lawrence River
- Experience the historic town of Washington DC, with its Museums and Memorials
- Experience the power of the water aboard the Maid of the Mist
- Hunt for bargains at the outlet mall
- Visit Philadelphia, the historical Liberty bell and the famous Rocky steps.
- Take an Amish buggy ride in Lancaster PA and learn about the Amish life style, culture and religion.
- 4 nights hotel including tax and continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional Tour Guide
- Sightseeing in Niagara Falls, Toronto, 1000 Islands, Philadelphia and Washington DC
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist
- 1000 Islands cruise (May to October)
- Amish buggy ride
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Gray Line Visitors Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.) at 6:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- This tour crosses into Canada. Proof of citizenship is required. You must have the correct visas and permits for entry into Canada.
- Free Wifi is provided on all buses (not vans).
- Tour departs every Sunday from April to October.
- Due to security, a passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery.