Experience the world’s number 1 downhill bicycle tour that’s been featured in top international magazines and on TV. Head to Jamaica’s Blue Mountains, where you’ll enjoy brunch and lunch, see historical sites, and take a thrilling ride down the mountain!
What to Expect
This 3-hour downhill guided bicycle tour in the Blue Mountains operates daily, and begins with a pick-up at your Ocho Rios or Montego Bay hotel or resort.
As you travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus, you’ll hear about Jamaica's colorful past, making short stops at historical sites along the way. The drive takes you past banana plantations and local outdoor markets.
The first stop in the mountains is at an open-air restaurant located at 2,600 feet above sea level, where you’ll enjoy a sumptuous Jamaican brunch and as much real Blue Mountain coffee as you can drink!
After brunch you’ll be fitted with protective gear in preparation for a thrilling downhill ride. You’ll be taken to an elevation of 5,600 feet, where you’ll select your bike and enjoy the best scenic vistas in the Caribbean.
The descent begins! The tour moves leisurely at around 5-10 miles per hour. While coasting down this part of the mountain you’ll have a chance to admire the beautiful landscapes, featuring pristine streams and waterfalls, misty slopes, varied species of Jamaican birds, wildflowers, and plants.
Stop for lunch at the same spot you had brunch and then enjoy a swim at a secluded, pristine waterfall.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Guided tour
- Bicycle and safety gear
- Guests who choose not to cycle are also accommodated on this tour
Know Before You Go
This tour is ideal for singles, couples, or families who wish to experience and photograph the world-famous Jamaican Blue Mountains and experience the island culture and its lush, tropical countryside – all while riding in the fresh Jamaican air.
Please note the following:
• Tours are available Monday-Saturday.
• Brunch and lunch are both provided.
• The duration of the ride is approximately 1.5-2.5 hours.
• The average group size is around 30 persons.
• Contact us for discounted group rates.
• Riders must be age 6 or older.
• Children under 3 years can join for fee.
• Tandem bikes are available on request.
• The activity is not suitable for pregnant women.