New Orleans: 2-Hour Haunted Walking TourProduct ID: 39069
From £19 £12 Save up to 35% per personBook now
- Explore the ghosts, voodoo and witches of New Orleans
- See the Pharmacy Museum where Dr. Dupas conducted experiments on those with incurable diseases
- Learn about Second Skin, where the 1st person to practice witchcraft openly in New Orleans taught their craft
- Learn that voodoo isn't really what you thought it was!
- See St. Germaine House, where Jacques St. Germaine was said to have attacked his victims in a vampire like manner
- Discover Lafitte's Blacksmith Shoppe, where the pirate Jean Lafitte and his brother hid their gold
Your guide will bring out your goosebumps and make your hair stand on end as they lead you through the mysterious streets of New Orleans. You will stop at 9 to 12 different sites – mostly residential properties, where some brave souls still try to live in peace. Hear stories about witches, ghosts, voodoo, and vampires, as they have been passed down through the ages. These stories or true crimes lead people to believe that vampires really do walk among us.
This tour has taken the telling of these stories to a new level, interweaving New Orleans history with New Orleans mystery - and, of course, New Orleans horror!
- Lots of facts and fiction
- Drinks of any kind (there is a stop for restrooms and refreshment about 1 hour into the tour)
- Cemetery at night (it closes at 15:00 daily and noon on Sundays)
- Entrance into buildings. The tour does not go into buildings unless invited, as most of the buildings on the tour are residential
- Responsibility for any loss of personal belongings, time, sanity or sense of self!
Meet at 400 Royal St., on the corner of Conti and Royal Streets, directly across from Latrobe's. You will see a guide(s) with Witches Brew Tours signs. Please be sure to check-in with the guide or manager. (Open in Google Maps)
• Drink plenty of water in the summer months. Dehydration will leave you weak and unable to complete your tour
• Tours can be rescheduled due to inclement weather
• Walking tours must end by 20:00 in accordance with the law
• There are 9 to 12 stops at different buildings in the French Quarter, where your guide will tell you the history of the building and the stories of hauntings, voodoo, witchcraft, or vampires pertinent to that location. Be careful not to take any "thing" home with you
• About 1-hour into the tour there will be a 10-minute restroom and refreshment break
• Tours do not run on December 24, December 25, or Mardi Gras Day
Product ID: 39069