Explore the Tremé neighborhood of New Orleans to learn about the history of jazz and the civil rights movement. You'll visit a laundromat that’s been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as well as the Tomb of the Unknown Slave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 87 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the center of New Orleans Creole culture
- Visit the birthplace of jazz and the modern brass band tradition
- See locations from the HBO series "Tremé"
- Tour conducted by a licensed guide who is a local historian
- Entry fee for Treme Petit Jazz Museum
- Food and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for the tour is The Voodoo Lounge, 718 N. Rampart St., on the corner of N. Rampart Street and Orleans Street. The tour starts from this point at the top of the French Quarter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For your comfort we recommend comfortable walking shoes and sun protection.