Learn about some of New Orleans' fascinating history on this guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn about the final resting place of of notable jazz and rhythm & blues musicians
- See the famous French Quarter
- Learn how voodoo and the city of New Orleans intertwine
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Walking tour
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide under the Armstrong Arch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that due to Covid-19, tours are not currently able to enter the cemetery, however, you will walk by and hear about its history from your tour guide.