When a day for sun and fun is needed, this 1-day trip to Miami is the ticket! This tour includes your airport transfers in Miami. A memorable hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and 2-course lunch are included. Grab your sunscreen - you're going to need it!
What to Expect
¿Puedo tener un maragarita favor…May I have a margarita please? This and other phrases will come in useful when you lay out on Miami's South Beach. An early wake up and transfer to a Orlando airport will get you in the mindset for a day in Miami. Between 10.00 and 11.00 am (depending on your flight) you'll be in downtown Miami slopping on the suntan lotion as you board a double-decker hop-on hop-off bus for your choice of tours.
Board a City Tour or Beach Tour bus — or do both! Take time to tour some interesting sights including HistoryMiami Museum or the Coral Gables Museum, now situated in a restored 3,000 square-foot gallery and 5,000 square-foot public plaza, once the city’s police and fire station. For military and transportation buffs, visit the Dezer Auto Collection, Wings over Miami, or the Gold Coast Rail Museum. If you're just lounging on one of the wonderful beaches, take a little time to have coffee and maybe a cigar in Little Havana.
Your included 2-course lunch at Hard Rock Miami will get you in and out quickly with the Priority Seating program. After a day of shopping Lincoln Road, tanning and touring, you'll probably sleep on the jet flight back to New Orleans.
- Round-trip airfare
- Round-trip transfers to and from airports in Miami
- Lunch in Miami at Hard Rock Café
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- No luggage allowance other than carry on
- Airport transfer in New Orleans not included; this tour begins and ends at the New Orleans Airport
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements • In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• A maximum of 10 people per booking
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• For Non US Visitors: passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking and on the day of travel for all participants
• For US Visitors: Government issue ID with picture or passport required on day of travel
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately