The New Orleans Power Pass combines all the top attractions in the Big Easy into a fun, flexible and economical pass product. the sights, sounds and thrills of this popular city are all yours in this one remarkable New Orleans attraction pass!
What to Expect
No other New Orleans sightseeing package can compare to the incredible choice, convenience and value of the New Orleans Power Pass attractions and sightseeing pass.
Choice: Your New Orleans Power Pass includes admission to a variety of the most popular New Orleans city attractions, New Orleans French Quarter attractions and surrounding Louisiana attractions.
Convenience: When you visit each location with your New Orleans Power Pass, the admission has already been taken care of. You simply follow the instructions in the guide and present your New Orleans Power Pass card to enter. You don’t have to wait and pay over and over again.
Value: The low price of the New Orleans Power Pass includes savings off of the admission fees you’d pay if you purchased your New Orleans attraction tickets individually at each location.
- 1850 House - The Louisiana State Museum
- Audubon Insectarium
- Audubon Park Golf Course
- Audubon Zoo - New Orleans Zoo
- Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World
- Cabildo - The Louisiana State Museum
- Cajun Pride Swamp Tour by Boat
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Crescent City Cooks! - Cooking Class
- Destrehan Plantation
- Entergy IMAX Theatre New Orleans
- French Quarter MP3 Audio Tour Guide
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Louisiana Children's Museums
- Musee Conti Historical Wax Museum
- National World War II Museum New Orleans
- New Orleans Botanical Garden
- New Orleans Museum of Art - NOMA
- Oak Alley Plantation Louisiana - Plantation House Tour
- Presbytere - Louisiana State Museum
- San Francisco Plantation House
- Southern Food and Beverage Museum
- The Historic New Orleans Collection
- The Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Cruise
- French Quarter Phantoms - Choose 1 of 2
- Haunted history Tours - Choose 1 of 3
- Adventures in New Orleans City Bus Tour
Know Before You Go
Remember, if a 1-day card is activated on a Monday morning, the card will expire that night at midnight. A 2-day card activated on a Monday morning will expire Tuesday at midnight, and so on.